Important factors to the horse area, the important section to any horsebox, and what we specialise in, which harmonize our Carlton builds:
- High quality grade aluminium planking floors with drainage positions.
- Dense impact walls.
- Strong stall partitions – aluminium or GRP – solid or skirted with clear PVC.
- Mesh or solid sniffer boards.
- Choices of window finishes from tinted or black and shaped.
- Heavy duty window grills
- Electric roof fans/extractors.
- Ample roof push-up / electric motion ventilators.
- Plentiful lighting including the calming white/blue LED lamps.
- Adjustable tie up points for diverse height horses.
- Easy cleanable and hygienic paddings and kick-walls throughout horse area.
- Ramps which are easily sprung with balanced under-floor springs.
- Grip-top rubber matting with choice of aluminium ramp slats or rubber moulded slats.
- Full height ramp guide doors with fastener locating arms.
- Ferry lashing points.
- Plentiful water tanks for long hauls.
- Integral aperture through to cab.
- Our easy to use tilt cab/engine access facility.
- Deflector to cab or full aerodynamic luton front.
- Recessed reversing docking lights.
We welcome your thoughts and ideas on what you require in the horse area of a Carlton horsebox.
Outside features can include:
- Large double breast lockers with either barn doors or lift up doors.
- Easy pull out access ladders to living quarters.
- Groom’s door with slam and secure locks.
- Various skirt lockers.
- Horse shower, with water tank and outside tap, housed to a locker
- Polished stainless steel wheel-trims.
- Optional under-floor storage with access from both sides.
- One, two, three and more colour metallic paint work with finishing graphics – we can style your own company logo’s to the horsebox body.
Living Features can include:
- Access door from outside on continual door hinge with internal deadlock - paneled to compliment living furniture.
- Four berth living or more (subject to living area size).
- Walls lined in either light oak or graphite laminate.
- Choice of leather or quality upholstery, with scatter cushions.
- ‘Amtico’ Flooring or wood laminate.
- Solid wood furniture including large wardrobe, with top cupboards, polished push button secure door handles and choice of table styles.
- Recessed hob and sink with smoked glass tops Italian design, full oven and/or microwave.
- Quality work surfaces complimenting internal colour concept.
- Fashionable patterned aluminium splash backs.
- Hot and cold water, with large water tank.
- Padded ceiling with recessed spot lights
- Reading spot lights in luton and seating area.
- Double bed area on luton with removable access ladder.
- Venetian blinds to windows, with curtains to aperture and tie-backs.
- Smoked glass mirror.
- Fridge with freezer compartment.
- Drinks cabinet for those social evenings in.
- Pull out double bed system from under seating area.
- Multifunctional TV with DVD system, with high powered aerial.
- Propex gas or Webaso diesel warm air heating system - customer choice.
- Various 240volts chrome sockets.
- Large roof vent/skylight with black-out blind.
Hallway and shower room can include:
- Whip and umbrella stand, and chrome coat hooks.
- Cubby-hole shelves.
- Choice of additional sleeping area or large storage area above shower-room.
- Slide opening window with privacy glass.
- Easy clean tile walls in colour choice.
- Corner shower unit with shower and glass opening doors.
- White, flush W.C. with removable cassette.
- Hand basin with mixer tap.
- Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Vanity cabinet and mirror.
- Recessed spot lights in ceiling.
- On-board silent mode, press button start generator houses in skirt locker.
- RCD & consumer unit.
- Split charge relay for 12v and 24v system.
- External hook-up for mains electricity.
- Two heavy duty leisure batteries and battery supercharger housed in skirt locker.
- All sockets and switched finished in silk chrome.
I'm a parent
Add many fields
I'm a parent
Add many fields