Important factors to the horse area, which harmonize our Ryedale builds:
- High quality grade aluminium planking floors with drainage positions.
- Dense impact walls.
- Strong stall partitions – aluminium or GRP – solid or skirted with clear PVC.
- Mesh or solid sniffer boards
- Heavy duty window grills
- Electric roof fans/extractors
- Ample roof push-up / electric motion ventilators.
- DEFRA approved & certified
- Plentiful lighting including the white/blue LED lamps
- Adjustable tie up points for diverse height horses
- Wireless temperature probe with monitor to cab - with download read-outs to comply with animal transportation
- Easy cleanable and hygienic paddings and kick-walls throughout horse area
- Ramps which are easily sprung with balanced under-floor springs - no heavy weight hydraulics are needed on any of our horseboxes
- Grip rubber matting with choice of aluminium ramp slats or rubber moulded slats.
- Full height ramp guide doors with fastener locating arms
- Ferry lashing points
- Plentiful water tanks for long hauls
- Integral aperture through to cab
- Our easy to use tilt cab/engine access facility for full engine management and computerised servicing
- Deflector to cab or full aerodynamic luton front
- Recessed reversing docking lights
- The Ryedale transporters are built on 7.5ton to HGV chassis - your choice of cab brand.
We welcome your thoughts and ideas on what you require on a Ryedale Transporter as we build to your order and with your requirements
All new chassis with new build bodies on their back MUST comply with Type Approvals and YES we can build to approved Government certifications - We specialise in racehorse transport and know legislations regarding quality of build.
NEWS!! Here's an example of of a 7.5ton horsebox with a fantastic weight carrying capacity How about looking into one of our special 5.5m horsebox bodies built onto the EuroCargo E5 75E16 Auto chassis - Read all about it here......
Our latest Ryedale can give you an amazing carrying capacity, based on the following specification & chassis:
- Exterior built with aluminium planking.
- 18ft (5.5m) body length - stalled for four horses with FULL height blocking doors.
- Luton front with full tilt cab system.
- Bulkhead wall with grooms area and integral through to cab.
- Grooms area with seating, two vent windows and external access door.
- Insulated roof throughout, with roof vents, fans and temperature probe, windows throughout.
- Three aluminium herringbone stall partitions on spring loaded poles with PVC flap, side pads and large blocking doors.
- Rear impact wall.
- Heavy duty rubber matting to floor.
- Alloy planking flooring.
- Commercial wearing rubber to rear ramp, and full height guide doors.
- This horsebox body weighs out at around 2000kg.
- Finished in one-colour metallic paint with finishing graphics
....built and proven on the new Iveco EuroCargo E5 75E16 Automatic 7.5ton wagon an excellent 2380kg payload, this Ryedale Transporter is stalled for 4-horses with grooms area and full luton.
Sound interesting? Want to talk to us about a Ryedale Transporter? Contact JSW on (+44) 01609 772449 or forward your contact details and we will get in touch with you