This is the Bateson Ascot Horse Trailer model with a fabulous Purple stripe. This trailer is a popular double front & rear unload horse trailer.
Looking for Horsebox & Trailer Spares?
Bateson Ascot Purple decals
This is the Bateson Ascot Horse Trailer model with a fabulous Purple stripe. This trailer is a popular double front & rear unload horse trailer. Batesons are back manufacturing their horse trailers now from a peroid of about 3years when, due to demand on their other trailers, paused during the pandemic.
This Ascot Horse Trailer has this cool purple stripe. A popular treat is the built-in locker and aerodynamic nose making a streamline horse trailer, cutting through the drag of towing helps towards cutting fuel costs.
- With a 7ft 3inch headroom this generous well-built trailer is regarded as one of the BEST British built horse trailers on the UK market.
- Exceptionally easy to use features, smooth contours and finished in heat reflective white GRP.
- 1.5m lockable jockey door.
- Plastic non-rot, non corrosion free flooring.
- Centre hinged division with adjustable breast & butt bars.
- Front tack locker box (ideally will take one decent saddle) & has a removable tack tray for small items such as bandages, brushes etc.
Bateson horsebox trailers now come with a releasing breast bar for safety and peace of mind.
For full specification and dims on this beautiful box, see our Horse Trailer Specifications page
Only £7,480 + vat. Want to order one? Then call our team on ☎️ 01609 772449 to place a deposit today
Established in 1934, Bateson Trailers is an established and branded UK trailer manutacturer. They have manufactured many thousands of trailers for varied applications over the years and we have had many specialised commissions for our clients also. They are large enough to manufacture quantities of quality trailers at competitive prices and small enough to modify designs and produce special trailers based on over 100 standard models. JSW Trailers have worked closely with Bateson for well over 35+ years and have an excellent working partnership with them.