The Optimax is now known as the MAXI 4 (Dec 2020). Please refer HERE.
The latest design from Cheval Liberte for a 4-stalled horse trailer is the NEW and latest Optimax V2 (came out in 2016) four stalled herringbone horse trailer, due to increasing demand on large horse trailers replacing expensive to run horse-wagons. This trailer has the ability to carry up to 4 horses, with a generous separate tack room to the off-side, housing saddle brackets and bridle hooks.
The rear ramp (standard feature) not only drops down as a standard RAMP, but also re-opens as a DOOR – with the optional extra of double rear doors replacing the ramp if required – see extras below)
This new model Cheval Liberte horsebox trailer has refinery of rear kicking walls, adjustable partitions on sliding track system to house various sized horses or ponies and many more features.
Having the aerodynamic front nose-cone helps to cut through the wind and fuel consumption, and for anyone’s safety, always ensure you have the suitable towing vehicle before purchasing any horse trailer.
Standard features on the NEW Optimax-2 (2016 model)
- 25mm Aluminium planking floor with rubber anti-slip floor glued.
- Pullman-2 suspension with coil springs and shock absorbers – makes amazing to tow!
- Large (right) opening flap including 4 opening windows – with face bars
- 2 opening windows to the left as standard (option for a further window)
- Telescopic partitions with clear PVC skirts and head division
- Large separate tack room with saddle carriers & bridle hooks.
- Rear high level brake light
- Kick-wall protection
- Side cushion paddings
- Spare wheel and bracket mounted in the tack room
- Inside LED lights
- Stainless steel tack up bar
- High level brake light
- Recessed rear lights
- rear roller curtain to rear ramp
- Generous width side unloading ramp
Colour Options: Alloy planking side walls as standard but option of trims & roof colours such as: Anthracite grey, White, Light silver grey, Bordeaux red.
Optional extras: additional stainless steel tack up bar (to the left); Double rear doors (replacing the rear ramp / door system); 2 x 400 x 300 windows to the rear barn doors only; 2 x push up roof vents; additional partition; stainless steel upgraded partitions; Hitch lock, CCTV.
|Ext. length||Ext. Width||Ext. Height||Int. Length||Int. Width||Int. height||Unladen weight||Gross weight|
JSW TRAILERS STOCK CHEVAL HORSE TRAILERS AND CAN OFFER A WIDE SELECTION TO CHOOSE FROM IN STOCK – CALL US TODAY 01609 772449
All sizes & weights are a guide only