Cheval Liberte Touring Country Limited Edition double front & rear unload horse trailer with the saddle room WOW! This is the very latest horse trailer on the market WITH an optional TACK CUBICLE without losing your FRONT or REAR RAMP! The Cheval Liberte TOURING COUNTRY came onto the market back in January 2018, and…
Looking for Horsebox & Trailer Spares?
CHEVAL LIBERTE TOURING COUNTRY
- Front unloading ramp
- Centrally hinged partition in two sections – both the front & rear sections are separate and easy to take out by one person when.
- Head divider grilled with removable plastic head blocker.
- Nice large jockey door with new improved jockey door handle and internal mechanism cover so horses don’t destroy it!
- New window in the jockey door & top ramp door, drop vent 400 x 500 mm with poly-carbonate face deflector
- Side sliding vent windows along the side of the trailer 800 x 250 mm
- Rear ramp door combination – easy opening 2-in-1 ramp to door – clever stuff!
- Alloy planking floor overlaid with sealed gripped rubber
- Anodised alloy planking side walls – strong durable construction eliminating issues with plywood laminate panels other trailer manufacturers have.
- Aerodynamic nose front & roof line (the coloured section)
- Releasing breast bar for safety
- Wide side ramp and full height access
- Pullman 2 suspension – like no other – brilliant smooth ride for you and your horses especially if they are uneasy travellers
- Easy to operate retractable jockey wheel
- THE BEST BIT: Saddle room in the nose front with sandwich panels – separate tack room with adjustable saddle brackets & bridle hooks, top rack, removable floor tray, door mirror & leaflet nets and concealed spare wheel in floor section – keeping completely separate from the horses.
- One Year FREE Equine Rescue Package on all new Cheval Liberte Horse trailer purchases at JSW Trailers
- Outside Tack up bar – instead of normal tie rings
- 14″ Black Alloy wheels
- Rainbow limited edition graphics
Further Optional extras:
- Heavier rubber mat to floor
- Rear double doors – replacing the rear ramp
- Factory Colour choices: Bordeaux red, Black, Anthracite, light grey & white
Please look at our New & Used in Stock for current availability