The Debon C500XL Roadster Box Trailer, is one from the larger Debon box van trailer range. Again, is a twin axle box van trailer with Anodised Aluminium box section sides and rear ramp. It comes with the unique Pullman 2 Suspension System which gives superb handling and towing. The 500XL is the largest of the…
Looking for Horsebox & Trailer Spares?
DEBON C500XL BOX TRAILER
The Debon C500XL Roadster Box Trailer, is one from the larger Debon box van trailer range. Again, is a twin axle box van trailer with Anodised Aluminium box section sides and rear ramp. It comes with the unique Pullman 2 Suspension System which gives superb handling and towing. The 500XL is the largest of the box trailer models.
Debon C500XL Box Trailer – the features
- Standard factory gross weight 2000kg (with the option of upgraded axle and hitch to accommodate a gross weight of 2600kg which is an additional cost)
- Unladen weight approx. 700kg
- Strong V-drawbar
- Pullman 2 Suspension
- 2 in 1 rear ramp / barn door – drops down as a loading ramp or opens as a hinging barn door as a standard feature!
- Box Section Anodised Aluminium Planking Sides and Ramp
- Aluminium planking floor
- Galvanised Chassis and Aluminium Extrusion Framework
- One Piece polyester roof and aerodynamic nose front
- Auto folding Jockey Wheel
- Interior Light with switch
- Floor Tie Rings
- Wheel Chocks on brackets
- Wheels – 165/R13
- Colour Options (with Aluminium Sides) – Black,White, Light Grey, Anthracite, and Red
- Spare Wheel (we include the spare wheel)
- Lockable Side inspection Door
- Basic spec: Plywood Laminate Sides (Colour Options – White, Light Grey or Anthracite)
- Motorcycle Stand
- locking head coupling
- External Dims 5005mm x 2140mm x 2365mm
- Internal Dims 3680mm x 1660mm x 2000mm
- Unladen Weight approx. 665kg
- Gross Weight 2000kg / 2600kg
- Wheels 165R13
We are proud to be the UK’s first company to being you the Debon Van trailers and are a main distributor for all Debon Trailers, parts and accessories. With background to horsebox manufacturing, repairs and rebuilds since 1961 you buy with confidence with us. We are a VAT registered business and provide invoices with VAT separately displayed.
We always stock a wide range of Debon Trailers on site. If we do not have your ideal Debon Trailer on site we can order it in for you. Manufacture lead times are very acceptable but of cause, the sooner you place the order the sooner the trailer can be made to your request. We are only too happy to help.